Saturday, December 8, 2012

October Design Team Project for Gina's Designs


  Hello Hello,My Crafty Friends...  With fall come and gone, I finally have gotten around  Updating my Fall projects !!.  The holiday season pretty much starts for me around Halloween , so  now I am coming up on the tail end of busy family times !!..

 So that being said , I wanted to share my  October Design Team Project for Gina's Designs !!..

 I had originally planned on doing a Halloween haunted house mini album, but unfortunately had an accident involving  my two cats knocking over my  paint brush water in the middle of the night... So one Soggy mini album later !!.

 The silver lining of this is that I was able to FINALLY  have a reason to use my G45 Paper !!!!


The laser cuts I used are from the dress form and wings shape set and the larger chair from the Parisian Shape set from Gina's Designs.

The Wall Hanging is 11 By 14 The base is a Canvas Board and I used a Chipboard Frame From TPC Studios.


The laser Cuts are embossed with Gold Embossing powder and then I used my Versamark pen to in Draw the Cushions. The Crocheted Doilies are From Julie at thepaperbaglady over on Etsy.


I used the same technique from the chair on the Dress form and I also used hand made embellishments from D& G Designs (can be found on www.ginasdesigns.net also.)


I used a variety of different sized flowers on this project, Most of them are I am roses, there are a few Gardenia Style Flowers from Recollections. I dyed the flowers using a watered down colorwash.


The paper line used was Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary... I was excited to Actually use it, Instead of letting it hide in my stash..

 I Hope you like this project... I had more fun with it then I thought I would....  the instant panic of seeing a ruined project was pretty shocking, But I am pretty happy with how this all turned out !.

 Hope everyone is having a great December !!

XOXO
 Love Jenna






No comments:

Post a Comment