Friday, October 5, 2012

Fabulous Fall Flowers

 Happy Friday my crafty blog friends !!! 

Today's  project is actually something i put together as a demo for a swap I am hosting over at www.crafthappens.ning.com. It is for a Fabulous Fall Flower Swap !.  I really enjoy swapping it gives me a reason to craft and a reason to spend money on craft stuff . This particular swap is a make three get three back.. I am super excited to see what the swappers come up with.

 The paper packs I used for these Flowers are both from DCWV, the Harvest Gathering Stack and the other was Amber Autumn Stack. they are from last years Halloween sale at Joann's (and I got them on clearance to boot)

 For the flower layers I used the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge and for the leaves and greenery I used Recollections rose leaves and olive color tulle




 The Daisy one  is my Favorite of all the flowers, It is also the biggest, I just like how all the colors came together !, I tinted the leaved with Vintage Photo distress ink to give it that seasonal change of color.




 I wasnt sure that the Blue was going to match with the Fall colors, but it gave the collection a touch of Whimsy that is brought out by the use of tulle


  and Of course, I am always , always always a fan of the  busy geometric patterns.



 Well , I hope you like the flowers I made as much as I do,  I am planning on doing a tutorial on making and shaping flowers here pretty shortly ( maybe in the next week or so) . That will be uploaded to Youtube and more than likely linked into here too.

Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by !

XOXO

Jenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment